Terms & Conditions
Hook Project Workshop Bookings
No bookings are secure until payment has been received. Once making your booking, the following conditions come into place;
- In the event that we cancel your booking due to undersubscribed numbers or extenuating circumstances due to venue hire cancellation, speaker illness or any other force majeure experienced by LS | DS – you are entitled to a full refund. We will provide as much notice as possible to alleviate any additional costs you may incur- however we are not liable for any additional costs you may have committed to in order to attend the Event.
- If you wish to cancel your booking with more than 14 clear days before the Event takes place, you will be entitled to a full refund less any booking/transaction fees as detailed by the event organiser.
- If you wish to cancel with less than 14 days before the Event takes place, you will not be entitled to any refund.
- If you do not attend an Event that you have booked and paid for, you will not be entitled to any refund.
Online orders for products
- Items that are personalised are non-returnable & non-refundable.
- For Royal Mail delivery, please allow 2-7 working days from dispatch for delivery. Where possible, in stock items will be dispatched within 24 hours. Orders placed on a Friday will normally be dispatched on Monday.
- Please contact us on email@example.com for non-delivery or items that have been damaged in transit to resolve matters.
Online orders for services
No services are secure or scheduled for delivery until payment has been received. If after placing your order for services such as a 1:1 Branding Review, or a Business Branding Starter Pack, the following conditions come into place;
- In the event that we are unable to deliver the service at a mutually agreeable timescale you are entitled to a full refund less any booking/transaction fees incurred by LS | DS.
- If you wish to cancel the service after work has commenced, you will not be entitled to any refund and work carried out will be deleted or remain the property of LS | DS.